2007年10月1日月曜日

working diary

Making this dress was a whole fucking lot of work. But I enjoy sewing, especially at night with the lights low. Then I can become a night-butterfly and give into the magnetism of something powerful. In my case - the jumping needle. The faster, the better. For sewing you need strong nerves and every mistake ends in a big fat swearword. The nastier, the better. And while the needle is pounding up and down, you can think of Marquis de Sade’s philosophical excursions. Especially if you make a dress like I did. It is a dress inspired by Baroque and Rococo female clothing styles, with a wide décolleté, slim waist and should only be worn without panties.

It is the dress of all dresses, an artefact, costume, that I first put over my head and then pull down over my naked body. But I don’t like to think of it as a symbol, I like to handle it with a sense of pragmatism and use it just to show what it is supposed to be hidden. Thanks to this dress I will be more naked or differently naked than just naked.

If I dance while stretching my arms over the head and holding this dress almost airtight to build a cocoon around my upper body, you can just see twisting legs, ass and pussy.